Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notification Guidelines
All images displayed on this site are copyrighted to their respective owners . Coolpcwallpapers.com policy is to remove all images that violate copyrights. Please Contact Us to request that images be removed. The images displayed on this site may be used for free,for personal and educational purposes only. If you would like to use any of the images displayed on this site for any other purpose, please obtain permission from the owner. Coolpcwallpapers.com does not have the rights to give you such permission. By submitting pictures to Coolpcwallpapers.com you agree that you have permission from the owner to use his/her pictures in your pictures, or you own the rights yourself to the pictures that is(are) used in the pictures/photos you submit. All images in this site are taken from public forum and user submit.
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, we will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of those determined by us to be “repeat infringers”. Coolpcwallpapers.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Coolpcwallpapers.com
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to Coolpcwallpapers.com by providing all the necessary information to Contact Page.
Compliant notice procedures copyright owners
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to email@example.com
Coolpcwallpapers.com does not permit copyright infringing activities through its services and will, if properly notified that content infringes, remove or disable access to such content.
Coolpcwallpapers.com reserves the right to remove or disable access to content without prior notice. In appropriate circumstances, Coolpcwallpapers.com will also terminate users whom it determines to be repeat infringers.
“Disclaimer : Coolpcwallpapers.com consists of a compilation of public information available on the internet. The Photo file [TITLE] collected from multiple source in internet including free sites, newsgroups and other sources are believed to be in the public domain. If you are the rightful owner of any wallpaper posted here, and object to them being displayed – please contact us and it will be removed immidiately.”
Last updated: 28/04/2014